Sunday, December 4, 2016

5 bands/musicians that I found out in 2016

Continuing my list about things that have changed my life in 2016, I would like to talk about music. Of course that music is something relative from one person to other. I really know that it is possible that you do not like my sort of music, and that you perhaps like a different kind of music than I do. If you do not enjoy rock and roll, hard rock and heavy metal, maybe this list is not for you. I suggest for you that do not like this sort of music, read this text and try to experiment these bands/musicians, because these musics are really good.
I would like to salient that this list do not represent my favorite bands, as for instance Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Stratovarius, Epica, Halloween, and many more. Instead of that, this list is about bands and musicians that I found out in 2016, and that I liked much, and now, I believe to be important to share with all of you.
One last observation: two of them are heavier, two of the others are hard rock, and the last a musician that I consider a combination between rock and hard rock.

1- TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION:
















This is my best discovery in 2016. If you like heavy music and are not familiar with its (THC) music, hurry up and listen to the songs. From the first time I had contact with the music I fell in love. The instruments are working with the coalition as the name said, and in addition, the vocal is impressive. The content of the song is about Texas issues, girls, streptease, wars, and others. It's heavy on the ears.

2- HALESTORM:
















I confess that I discovered this band only in the last Rock in Rio. Nonetheless, I did not give a lot of attention, because in that moment I was most concerned with more famous bands. In the middle of this year, I had a deeply contact with some musics from this band, and this time, my mind accepted strongly the sound. The vocalist is as we love say, spectacular. Impressive as she may sing with a powerful and singular voice. Although some critics have said that this band does not have a heavy music, and that they deserve less respect than the more famous bands, I disagree. Thus, I go along with the fans, and now, Halestorm has gained my respect.

3- BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION:
















Join two spectacular musicians: Glenn Hughes (ex-Sabbath, ex-Deep Purple, and others) and Jason Bonham (awesome guitar and singer), and put them with other two good musicians. They form a marvelous band. They are like a mix from hard rock, country, jazz, blues and more. Moreover, you can find two different voices singing, and all the musics are impressive. The group remember another amazing super band called Chickenfoot. Thus, Black Country Communion worth each minute.

4- ORIANTHI PANAGARIS:

















Orianth is an ex-Alice Cooper guitar player who seems as a doll, nevertheless she is an awesome singer and guitar. This year I had a pleasure to go to a show from Sambora with Orianthi, and I had an incredible surprise with this girl. Even that she seems like a barbie with a guitar, she is far away from that. She is beautiful, it is truth, but she is better as a guitar player and a singer. If you ask about the music, it is not heavy. Seems more like a soft hard rock, but I do not know why, nonetheless, worth to listen, and likely you will be addicted.

5- AIRBOURNE:



















Though this band is older than I thought, I discovered this year. They were formed in 2003, and if you think that ACDC is wrapping up the career, you still can have a good band to heir the crown. It is impressive as the vocal is seemed. Although they are not ACDC, if you never heard before, you need do it to figure out what I am saying. Perhaps with the Australian band ending up the career we can enjoy a little more time with Airbourne remembering us them.

Well, this is my list from this year about music. I could list here more bands and musicians, but I believe that this list is a good one to represent new tidings in my life from 2016. Unto the next list. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment