Tuesday, December 13, 2016

5 expressive movies for me this year

Going on with my lists, I would like to present today, my list of movies. I am not talking necessarily neither about movies launched this year nor the best films of my life, but on films that I watched in 2016, and that have been eloquent in some sense. Like I said before I am a binge-watching. Although I have been spending more time watching series than movies, I would like to list here five movies that changed something in my life this year. Thus, in this list you will not find movies with science fiction, action, and this sort of thing. On the other hand, the movies here have some kind of dramatic meaning, even with films with some glee and entertainment.
Follows the list:

1- 12 YEARS A SLAVE (2013):



Based on a true story, this movie is wonderful. Although it is a film to weep unconditionally, we can learn a lot with the happenings. In the story, a free black man goes to another city to do a work, and is kidnapped and sold as a slave. Before it he had a fantastic life, now he has been treated like a trash. So, Solomon needs to overcome the humiliations to survive and work as a slave during 12 years. Therefore, we have in this movie a sad but true story, a dramatical but real life of a man who can shows us worthy example of how struggle to survive and return to homeland.

2- ME BEFORE YOU (2016):



I watched this movie at theater, and I confess that I cried in the end. The story is based on a book that talks about a romantic relationship between a caregiver and a man whom she takes care of. Although this is a emotional story with romance, this is also a story about life and the meaning of love. Furthermore, it is a story to debate about the right to live or to choose do not live more. I do not want to unveil the secret of the movie here, then you will need to watch to understand what I am talking about. One thing I am almost utterly sure is that, it is almost impossible do not weep in the final part of the movie.

3- LITTLE BOY (2015):


It is possible that this choice will not pleasure all of you, but I liked this movie. Why? In my point of view, this is a simple story, with a childlike boy, and a unpretentious priest. Despite all this simplest constitutions, we find in this story, according with a innocent mind, how to believe. Moreover, we can learn with this little boy how to have hope and faith, and moreover, how much love is necessary for a little boy to maintain brighting the light of expectation, for the returning of his father from the war. 

4- ZOOTOPIA (2016):



Cartoon? Here? Yes, because this is a distinct cartoon which give us a lot of lessons to reflect. If you watched the movie you can go along with me, and salient that we can compare our society with the characters of it. Policemen, public clerks, mayor, thieves, and many more. It is like a real city. Whereas it is a cartoon, of course the characters are fantasistic, however we also can use it metaphorically to understand our society and the happenings nowadays. Whether you have children and like this kind of movie (cartoons), you should watch it with them, because you will have a good time together, as well as many important examples to reflect and criticize together. Thus, worth the time spent. 

 5- THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CARING (2016):


First of all, this is a funny film. Second, centralizes also in a serious issue, with a boy suffering from muscular dystrophy. Finally, it is simple, and perhaps this is the reason to cause impact.
Think about singular things as a hug, a grin, a look, a handshake, or still, stand up during few seconds. When we watch this movie we can notice small acts as big acts. Moreover, the friendship is something that grows up step by step in this heart touching story.
I confess I was not waiting much from this movie in the beginning, but I had a surprisingly sensation when I ended up. Therefore, I believe that is worthier than the critics have been pointing.

Thus, this is my movies list for this year. I also watched other good movies as "A matter of faith", "23 blast", and more, but these 5 above are my preferred. Unto the next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment