Thursday, November 24, 2016

5 documentaries significants that I watched in 2016

I am launching a serie of texts in this final part of year, revealing to you things that had meaning in my life this year. It will be like a revision about representative happenings. Thus, in this first text I would like to talk about meaningful documentaries that I watched during this year, and that changed something in my form to think. Similarly, during the next weeks unto the final of the year, I am going to present movies, series, musics, books and happenings that changed something in my life.
First of all, who knows me is conscious about how much time I spent every week watching something on TV. However, some people imagine that I spend a lot of time watching only movies and series. Although I have spent really less time watching documentary, I still have spent time learning and reflecting about different matters in documentaries. Then, I present the five most relevant documentaries I watched in 2016.


1-  THE MASK YOU LIVE IN (2015):


I already commented about this documentary, nonetheless I am listing here because is important as a form to understand why are men as they are. In this film we can reflect the fact that the men are developed to be as they are. Unfortunately, many men can not be naturally themselves, because the society wants them be hard, dominants, aggressive, and avoiding to be sissy. As a result, you can have impressive reflections watching this wit documentary. If you want to see more about it, you can visit: http://rodrigodeusdara.blogspot.com.br/2016/06/why-are-men-as-they-are.html.


2- THE BIBLE (2013):


This is a series in 10 chapters about the Christian Bible, of course. As a lover of this book, I can not pass a year without watching anything about it. Surely, this is a good production, about the entire story, since the creation unto the resurrection of Jesus with good fidelity. Every day, the Bible has changed something within my life, then, this documentary helped in the duty this year.


3- LAST CHANCE U (2016):


Last chance University is about dreams. Furthermore, it is about glee, frustration, overcomes, hard work, sadness, pain, victory, and much more. The true happenings presented remember a lot our young people here in Brasil. The difference is that young americans are dreaming with success through american football, on the other hand, Brazilians are dreaming exactly the same form, but through soccer. Moreover, I believe to be important to reflect as the school is important for american students inside the educational system, even for athletes, and not only be good players. It is clear that be a good athlete in USA is a jump to a better future. Even more, the study is also very important, and who do not have good grades rarely will receive an opportunity in the university. Thus, this is a good documentary to help reflecting about how to overcome in life, searching to achieve better goals.


4- GRASS: A HISTORY OF MARIJUANA (1999):


Considering that I did not use marijuana before, and that I do not pretend to use, even so I loved this documentary. Although many preconcepts against the users, as well as many laws in different countries, I really believe that information is the most important content when you can not respond your ideas with good arguments. As I said before, I do not want to consume marijuana, but I have changed my thought a lot after to watch this documentary. The production shows many motives to use it, as well as legalize it. Therefore, I would not like to do a campaign in favor of the users, however this documentary explained many doubts that I had.


5- MAKING A MURDERER (2015):














I have here another documentary-series that I talked about before. Nonetheless, I need to put it here again, because it caused some changes in my form to think about guilty or innocence. This real case of criminal innocence or guilt, involving trials and many consequences will take you for several hours, changing your opinion the whole time. Therefore, this documentary have also changed part of my life this year. If you want to read more about, please visit: http://rodrigodeusdara.blogspot.com.br/2016/05/making-murderer.html.

Thus, this is my list of the five important documentaries that I watched this year. If you did not watch before, I recommend to you. Before wrap up this text I also would like to recommend "Tales by light (2016)" about photograph and the cultural impact, as well as "Pimp City: a journey into the center of the sex trade (2014)" about the sex traffic in USA. Have a nice week and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment