Sunday, November 13, 2016

A letter for my daughter

Dear daughter,

It is difficult to begin this text, because I have much to talk to you. You know that you are my princess since the beginning. Yes, you know. Even though, I comprehend that sometimes I can not deliver to you all of necessary. I am trying. However, during this time being your dad, I found out as tough is to be a father. I would like to be a perfect father for you. As you deserve. Yes, you deserve so much. If I could to reach, I could deliver the stars to you. Or even a piece of any dream you have. Unfortunately I can not. I only know that be a father is the toughest thing I ever imagined. Despite it, I also know that be your father is the sweetest thing in this world. Furthermore, you are that piece of perfection that lacked in my life unto your birth. I love you and I love even more the opportunity to be your father.
I feel bad for the times that I was rough with you. I know that almost all the time the intention was to educate and prepare you for the right circumstances. Even that, you are a precious flower, and a flower needs a delicate treatment. I am always willing to do the best for you. Perhaps God will bless me as a better father. Day by day I will hope it. Yes, I want it. Oh God, deliver to me the wisdom and the skills to be the father that my daughter deserves.
I even know that in life you will need to struggle with difficult situations and times. Despite during these tough times I might not be always with you in presence, nonetheless I want to be within your heart helping you. Learn to hear your heart, because I will be there for you. The love has no borders. I can transpose all the barriers, because I am your dad, and as a superhero I have this power to be with you forever. Hear me and be with me, because I love you and the love is the biggest force ever in this universe. 
Never allow other man or woman say to you that you are less than you are. Listen to me now, because you are the most precious thing that God ever created. Moreover, you were the best creature that God did, and you are the most impressive child that I ever saw, and you will be the most special woman that this world will ever see. I believe it, because I know you. I believe it, because I love you. 
Oh my darling. Oh my little darling…
There are many things to teach you. On the other hand, there are many things to learn from you too. I rely on you, and I believe that one of my duties is to show you how to have dignity. Remember always that you need other people in this life, as well as you need to respect, to fight for the truth and be zealous with the righteousness. Never lie, never hate and never tread under the others. Fight always for what you believe, and know that I am here to be your soldier in every battle. I am grateful with the time beside you. See your smile everyday worth more than all the money of the world. Feel your happiness is more than a wish. It is a reality that I want to grant. I want to be your friend, your support, your security, your dad, and the whole role you need that I assume. 
Therefore, I will always be your father. During the happiness and the darkness. If you be happy, I want be glee with you. If you wish something, I will have all effort to reach it for you. Even when you have difficulties and have sad time with some problems, I want to alleviate and assume the entire pain supporting you. Now know it. These three moments will happen in your life; happiness, wishes and sadness. Although it, be prepared and do not have fear. Be sure, I know that you can fight against anything in life, and I always will be there for you, because I love you.


Dad. 









No comments:

Post a Comment