Tuesday, May 19, 2015

San Francisco

Some people have asked me about a city that I visited last year. This city is San Francisco in USA. San Francisco is a California's city. The first impression is amazing. Beautiful place, so crowded and with a marvelous landscape. Of course, San Francisco has a famous bridge (Golden Gate Bridge), that is an excitant spot to visit, but you still have other possibilities. Other famous places have done there, one of the more common destinations by tourists through USA. It's an interesting touristic city but that still work day and night with different type of the people. I recommend to visit good sites like: the piers on coast (Fisherman's Wharf), the town (City Hall), Crissy Field, Fort Point, Lombard Street, Cable Car System, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown and Palace of Fine Arts. It isn't a place where I'd like to live, but indeed I'd like to return to visit that awesome place again. I'd like to visit Twin Peaks, Exploratorium and all the sites again.  


I'm in Palace of the fine Arts and Golden Gate Bridge in the pictures. Have a nice week...

No comments:

Post a Comment