Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I love sports

I am a unconditional sports fan. Of course, like a brasilian, I love soccer and my team. But I love other sports too. American football for example. I have watched NFL since 2000 and I have jerseys and shirts of my teams. I am a NY Giants fan (NFL), a NY Rangers fan (NHL), a NY Knicks fan (NBA) and a NY Yankees fan (MLB). All teams from New York City. You know I also am a Palmeiras fan (soccer from Brasil). Palmeiras is my life since my birth. But, why am I writing about sports today? Because my team lost the State Championship this last weekend. Soccer is passion, like the sports are passion. We have whom won and whom lost. Everyone want to win, but it's impossible. And you know who is a good fan when the team lose and not when win. For example, NY Knicks doesn't win a championship since 1973, but I love this team. This year the Knicks was the worst team in the league, but I will be a NY Knicks fan forever. My soccer's team lost the championship, but the next weekend I will be there again, watching a new match at stadium. You are what you are. You love what you love. And I love the Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras in the good and bad time, with all my heart, and I will wring in the games always.
















See you...! Go Palmeiras! Go Big Blue! Go Rangers! Go Knicks! Go Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment