Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Would you rather live...?

A time ago, a american made me a question. Would you rather live in Brasil or abroad? I have been thinking about this question, and absolutely, is very tough the answer. Indeed I love my country, however, this country seems never go forward. Have done a time that I have been thinking about live abroad. It's a great possibility. Can be marvelous living in a better country. Indeed, we have a large amount of the good possibilities, but I always prefer to believe in Brasil. A time ago, we showed a growing, but these last months are discouraging, because I feel like we are walking back.  On the one hand, I think in my family, at the great distance and I will miss some people. Despite, on the other hand, I bet that can be better for my daughter lives in a better place and has more opportunities. Unfortunately, I believe that our country won't improve anymore. And this kind of the decision is for the entire life. It's necessary think a lot. And you? What do you think about Brasil? Do you have hopeful about the growth? Would you want to live abroad? Share your opinion. Send me a message.


This picture is in Canada, close to Whistler. See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment