Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Women's Day

I am grateful for all the women that live around me. All of them are absolutely special. First, there's my mother that carried me within the womb and taught me all the things. My grandmother the bigger example of life for me. My wife and the mother of my daughter that I am spending a long time. To you all of my love. You have completed me. All my respect to all the teachers that have taught me the whole things that I know. My little daughter also, with only five year is helping me to be a better man. My sister, so distant now, thank you too. For all the other relatives, friends, students and others more: Thank you. You, the women, are the best. The world couldn't be good without all of you.
All my honor, respect, love and gratefulness for all of you. The world needs more women doing all the things...













See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment