Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A poem with phrasal verbs

During this week I had a tough challenge. I needed to make a poem with phrasal verbs. After I received this task, I worked a lot. Follow the result:

You drop me off big challenge
Phrasal verb may cause damage
Pointing to words to pick out
Won't be so easy to freak out

I won't chill out this time
Even with tough insight
Boiling down with my task
Looking forward like request

Come up with good ideas
Can be more like ideologias
If you pile up some words
You'll run over the glasses of Lords

Don't doze off a lot
Or you won't catch up the plot
If you cannot work out the faith
Stay off and break out the cage

Take apart all these sentences
And you don't have ordinances
Because tear words down
Is like lay off the wisdom

I'll run into you in the future
And take you out for our pleasure
I'm not a person to cheat on
Let's try out to see what's going on

To wrap up with this conversation
I should go through with my imagination
I'd like to talk down with you
If you don't give me up your soul


















I hope you have enjoyed. See you next week...!

1 comment: