Friday, June 12, 2015

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day for us in Brasil. Isn't there, neither there, only here. It's strange, because while the world celebrate in other time (mainly February 14), we celebrate now. I find out that in Colombia is in September. But my question is: Whom says what is the right date? We. We are whom determine the time to commemorate. Then, each person has the own date. This date usually is for the people buy gifts and spend more money. For me, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and etc is all the time, day by day. We need to live special days with our mothers, fathers, children, wifes and husbands everyday. You need to remember these special people all the time in your life, living sorely all the moments as if they were the last. But, like this is an important day for us, I want to renew my love for my spouse. Thank you for all the partnership. I love you my eternal girlfriend.








Enjoy your day! See you...

1 comment: