Saturday, May 13, 2017

An homage on Mother's Day

This is a single homage that I would like to dedicate to my mother, wife, sister (like a second mom for my daughter), and all the other mothers in this world. A poem that I have written and recite now...


LIKE BE A MOM

What is like to be a mother?
Likely this is more than to be a father.
If I can love my child unconditionally,
A mom has a love specifically.

If I may feel what I feel,
I can imagine as be a mom is more real.
There is a physical bond created,
That I will never experienced.

This physical bond is special
Feed, protect, nourish, foretell,
Inside an umbilical cord,
There is a special feeling support.

Can bear a baby within the body,
Nourish the small with the breast apt.
These abilities are a sacred gift,
That only a woman has the ability.

I'll never understand like is to be a mother,
Because as a man I am improper, 
However I have a wife, a sister, a mom,
That can justify the bloom.

I'm not here to complain,
But to understand again,
That nothing in this world is bigger,
Than a maternal stand trigger.

Mother's Day is subliminal,
Be a mom is bigger than all.
This special day unveil,
More than a comercial avail.

Say that I love my mother,
Is more essential than utter.
Thanks my wife super mild,
For being the best mom to my child.

Might be possible to compare?
No, to be a mother is a bless.
Hallowed be God creator of maternity,
Allowing the miracle of life reality.

____________________________________________________
Thanks a lot... See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment