Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Back to Brasil

I am back. After a long time traveling to USA and Canada, I am back again. I had a fantastic vacation with my family in Orlando and the amazing parks from Disney and Universal, and knowing new places in Canada. I have a lot of things to talk for you in the next months. But now I am back to work and it's necessary to return for routine. Unfortunately our reality in Brasil isn't good, with a boost in the troubles, but we need to work hard to try make the things better. I am a professor, and I need to do effort to create a prosperous country, teaching good things for all around me. This is my mission and my gift. In the next posts, I will try to talk about these new places that I visited during this journey. I hope that soon, I may return to these marvelous places again. I'm already feeling miss from beautiful Canada and the fun Orlando.

This photo is in Magic Kingdom Park. (Orlando, USA)

This is from Island of Adventures Park. (Orlando, USA)

This marvelous place is Lake Louise (Canada)

This lake is in Banff, Canada.

A wonderful week and see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment