Friday, December 5, 2014

The proud on the last working

This week and in the next, we live a lot of emotions with our students, because they are presenting their works of conclusion like a requirement for their formation. There are many students with overcoming. I feel happy about their performances, and it's absolutely satisfatory the approval and happiness moments. I don't see better moment in my academic live than when I look for my students and I feel your recognition. I love to look my students target their goal. I think that one of the more important things in my life is to make good professionals, and I feel pride about the development that I can to see in these two weeks with my students in your presentations and maturation. Your happiness is mine too. Your good work is my proud too. Your friendship and respect are my great reward. Thanks for all.

In the picture , the last students at the formation in administration of the UNIFIEO. Congratulations for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment