Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Welcome...

I'd like to do in this space, discussions about some matters, and will prepare students to read more in english, and to have able learning in the other language. English is the universal language and very important in general context.
I am not native, and I had never done a serious course in english, but I'm autodidact. Even that, I have wrote some sentences at the wrong form, like that. My first objective is not necessarily write exactly, but help me and help you, training english and learning about things like: consumer behavior, personal behavior, marketing, management, psychology, culture, travels
and other interesting things more.
I am a professor in a great university in Brasil and I want that you follow me here, and publish your comments and ideas, to create a great channel to discuss and learn new things.
In this picture, I was in a great plate: Golden Gate Bridge, in San Francisco, California, USA.
See you soon, in the next publish... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment